Classic Who is either “Holy shit that was amazing” or “what the fuck were the writers on that day”.
and quite often both
I actually just did one of these, haha, wow I must be popular *blushes*
Thank you so much for sending this, but I don’t want to plague my followers too much
also it was really hard the first time. I do really really appreciate that I’m one of your favourite followers, though!
The first Doctor had a Doppelgänger in Revolutionary France. The Second Doctor had a criminal Doppelgänger in “futuristic” Earth.
Plus tons of other Doppelgängers spread throughout the series (new and old).
It does not bother me that a man who looks like the 12th Doctor was involved in the events of “Torchwood: Children of Earth.”
Oops sorry just remembered I still need to do this. So let’s see if I can:
1. I’ve never been that worried about how I look/my weight, and I’m pretty happy with my brain for not doing that to me.
2. I’m pretty dang proud of my taste in movies and music and literature.
3. I’ve been told a lot that I’m open-minded and accepting, which makes me happy.
4. I’m good at memorising random crap (like numbers and codes) for some reason?
5. I’m a pretty decent pianist/equestrian/writer
or so I’ve been told
Wow this was actually super hard but thank you dearest anon for sending it to me! I probably need to be better about finding things I like about myself woops.
Imagine Adric travelling with the Eleventh Doctor as his “Impossible Boy.” Basically, replace Clara with Adric across the board.
Sorry for that long, dear anon:)